Friday, September 21, 2007

hi world, I AM SICK.

with a TERRIBLE sorethroat and RUNNYNOSE! D:



whatever about that!

I BUMPED INTO MDM SIM AT TAMPINES MALL OKAY! super rawrr moment D:
hahahaha we were damn surprised to see her there o.O



okaye, ashley kaiying and I had LUNCH at PIZZA HUT [yes its the love ^^]

of course i took AGES to decide what to eat, and ashley counted the number of times i put the fork in and out of mouth AGAIN! ):

i had chicken ole baked rice and we rolled our eyes at each other cause we saw a super spoilt kid next to us that said "pontannn" haha. "today my birthday! so you should give me that!"

i swear my kids would be well mannered okay ^^



NEVERMIND THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

after pizza hut i got my favourite GREENTEA mooncake from bengawan solo and then to NTUC to buy my
TOMATO JUICE and STREPSILS.
i'm in urgent need of strepsils or else i'll die and you'll never see me again D:



right whatever. it seems like i have eaten almost ALL of the sweets on the shelves. of course, i feed on sweets, SWEETS, and SWEETS during lessons, and have become the sweet provider for the retarded club oO

bytheway, our school is retarded.





why am i digressing!



anyway we went up and went to WALLET SHOP. bumped into nicole and her friend,

and we saw the le coq sportif bag.

me: "mrchua has this bag! *points* me and terie were like shocked to see him carry a poser bag houkay!"

kaiying: "haha yeah i saw!"

anyway, we walked out of the shop still talking about mrchua's amazing bag...



WHEN...

ashley: "eh, turn around *gives weird look*"

and we turn around and saw..........


mdm sim -.-||||||||

kaiying "*whispers* just now i turn around thought its an old malay auntie leh!"
ashley "*whispers* she just say like, EHHHH talk what talk!"

[duh, typical mdmsim to say EHHHH]


blahblah she talked to us for awhile.

mdmsim: "so where you all stay"
me: "*points to my left* i can walk home by that way yup"

mdmsim: "what that way! *points to row of shops: OP, swarovski etc.* you stay there arh"
me: "*-.-||*"

mdmsim: "*looks at me and the rest* my geog student leh"
me: "UHHH, i live at...*thinks* the...WEST from where i'm standing"
kaiying: "northwest"

mdmsim: "AIYERR i don't want talk to you already!" [cause i got the directions wrong]




then i can't remember the rest. mdm sim. is. spastic and retarded.



oh, then i was like HENG ah, lucky she weren't there when we were talking about her man [of course its negative stuff about her being so spastic and all]

she was waving her hands in the air today like, UHHHH -.-



WHY DON'T I BUMP INTO MR BEN TAN IN SHOPPING CENTRES! ):





k i have no time BYE, i'm doing the retarded changwensuoduan.

oh and czh is weird sense of propaganda D:



oh and the school's retarded to have some mooncake festival thing.
RAHHHHHHH




ngik hiong: yay!!!!! thanks emma!!!! u r such a wonderful person. love ya...muackz
{hahaha welcome i love you too! :DDDD}

ray: OOPS,I THINK I'LL be DOOMED.awwwwwwwanw why is jiayu a scorn head?(:
{it'll be okay la ray, you didn't nothing much anyway! and she's a skonhet, and it sounds like scorn head! xD}

ashley: =X sry laa =X
{k la, i'm not that angry la, apology accepted ^^}

anqi: hurhurhur yr teacher is horny (X
{hahahaha yesyesyes VERY horny i'm not sexcited! xD}




EMMA

No comments: